Recipe by wildheart
Even spinach haters will eat this. Make it gourmet by using fresh mushrooms and spinach. If you use the fresh spinach, sauté only for a minute before adding sauce.
- 8 ounces uncooked pasta
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 ounces mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain pasta.
- While pasta is cooking, melt margarine or butter in large pan.
- Toss in garlic.
- Squeeze spinach dry, and toss in pan with garlic.
- Add mushrooms and sauce.
- Heat over very low while pasta cooks.
- Mix drained pasta in with sauce and spinach.
- When heated through, sprinkle with cheese and heat until cheese melts.
- Delicious with garlic bread.