Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Even spinach haters will eat this. Make it gourmet by using fresh mushrooms and spinach. If you use the fresh spinach, sauté only for a minute before adding sauce.
- Cook and drain pasta.
- While pasta is cooking, melt margarine or butter in large pan.
- Toss in garlic.
- Squeeze spinach dry, and toss in pan with garlic.
- Add mushrooms and sauce.
- Heat over very low while pasta cooks.
- Mix drained pasta in with sauce and spinach.
- When heated through, sprinkle with cheese and heat until cheese melts.
- Delicious with garlic bread.