Pasta with a creamy, garlicky, winey sauce and spinach make a simple meal for two. Serve with garlic bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta as per instructions.
- 2Meanwhile place the lemon juice, wine, cream and garlic in small saucepan and simmer gently. Add the spinach.
- 3When the spinach has wilted, remove sauce from heat.
- 4Drain the pasta and combine with the sauce.
- 5Spoon the pasta into a large, shallow bowl.
- 6Top with the fried eggs, if desired, and serve.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Florentine
Serving Size: 1 (439 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 818.2
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 112.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 116.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 23.0 g