Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is such a great recipe. It was originally had just tomatoes in it but I doctored it up a little bit to make it my own! Enjoy!
- Combine vegetables, basil, garlic,oil and pepper.
- Leave to marinate until everything else is ready.
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
- Drain and return to pot.
- Add vegetables (undrained) and cheese.
- Mix and cover until cheese has melted.
- Place in desired pasta bowl and serve while hot!
- Relax and enjoy!
- Tip: Goes well with baguette sticks!
Yummy! This recipe had loads of flavour & lots of colour - all round great recipe. I did, however, serve it cold for a family bbq. I rinsed the rotini (I used 6 cups dry pasta)& waited until it was completely cold before adding Tex-Mex cheese. I was unable to get fresh basil so I used 1 tsp of dried. I made this salad the night before.