We like to eat at Olive Garden because of their lunch menu of soup, salad, Bread sticks. I found a recipe on Internet for Olive Garden E. Fagioli Soup in a Crock Pot. It was delicious tonight.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 (28 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can white kidney beans, drained
- 3 (10 ounce) cans beef stock
- 3 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 6 teaspoons parsley
- 1 (20 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces pasta
- Brown beef in a skillet
- Drain fat from beef and add to crock pot with
- everything except pasta.
- Cook on low 7-8 hours or high 4-5 hours.
- During last 30 minutes on high or 1 hour on low add pasta.