Recipe by DavidsWife
Quick and Easy! This is always a crowd pleaser.
Top Review by johnnyBourbon
Excellent recipe. I didn't have enough italian seasoning so I used only oregano instead. That worked. It didn't work as well for leftovers because the ditalini absorbed most of the water whilst in the refrigerator. I also topped with grated parmesan and made this recipe a big winner!
- 1 (46 ounce) can V8 vegetable juice
- 1 (15 ounce) canchopped tomatoes with garlic
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 lb ground beef
- 8 ounces uncooked small pasta noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil, then turn heat down and simmer for 30 minutes.
- While soup is simmering, boil pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, brown ground beef in skillet until done.
- Drain any grease.
- Add pasta and ground beef to soup.