Quick and Easy! This is always a crowd pleaser.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (46 ounce) can V8 vegetable juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can chopped tomatoes with garlic
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 lb ground beef
- 8 ounces uncooked small pasta noodles
- 1Combine first 9 ingredients in a large pot.
- 2Bring to a boil, then turn heat down and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 3While soup is simmering, boil pasta according to package directions.
- 4While pasta is cooking, brown ground beef in skillet until done.
- 5Drain any grease.
- 6Add pasta and ground beef to soup.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Fagioli Soup
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.2
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 519.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 18.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomatoes with garlic