- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄4 cup tubettini pasta or 1⁄4 cup ditalini
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In large pan, saute onion and celery in olive oil until tender, about 10 minutes.
- In separate pan, heat broth& water to boiling and set aside.
- To vegetable mixture, add beans, tomatoes, garlic and salt and pepper.
- Heat to boil over high heat, then add broth mixture and pasta and heat to boil again.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook 5 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook 5 minutes longer, stirring often.