1/1 Photo of Pasta Escargot
A la Carte's Note:
I had a dish like this in Paris, and was craving it today. So I tried to replicate it and it was really tasty! If you like escargot, give it a try. I got snails in a can (no fresh here in the US generally) in the tuna section of the supermarket. I do low carb, so I used Dreamfields Pasta, which is very good and tastes exactly like the regular stuff.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute the shallots and garlic in the butter until they are softened.
- 2Add the snails and the wine and let it bubble until reduced slightly.
- 3When reduced, add the cream, sour cream and mix it all together.
- 4Stir in the parmesan cheese.
- 5Serve tossed with about 3/4 lb of spaghetti.
- 6Top with some chopped fresh parsley.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Escargot
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 665.8
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 103.0 mg
- Sodium 190.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 29.2 g