Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A super easy and very yummy casserole that I created, combining a recipe for enchiladas and stuffed shells.
- Pour the enchilada sauce into a 9x13 glass baking dish.
- Cook your shells according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water - pour the shells into the 9x13 dish and coat the shells with the enchilada sauce.
- While the shells are cooking, brown the ground beef until cooked through; do not drain.
- Add the taco packets and water to the ground beef and stir; bring to a boil and then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese to the beef mixture and stir in until melted; simmer another 5-10 minutes stirring frequently.
- Pour the meat mixture into the 9x13 dish and spread evenly over the shells.
- Top with the Mexican cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.