1/1 Photo of Pasta Enchilada Casserole
A super easy and very yummy casserole that I created, combining a recipe for enchiladas and stuffed shells.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the enchilada sauce into a 9x13 glass baking dish.
- 2Cook your shells according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water - pour the shells into the 9x13 dish and coat the shells with the enchilada sauce.
- 3While the shells are cooking, brown the ground beef until cooked through; do not drain.
- 4Add the taco packets and water to the ground beef and stir; bring to a boil and then simmer for 5 minutes.
- 5Add the cream cheese to the beef mixture and stir in until melted; simmer another 5-10 minutes stirring frequently.
- 6Pour the meat mixture into the 9x13 dish and spread evenly over the shells.
- 7Top with the Mexican cheese.
- 8Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Enchilada Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.4
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 1044.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 26.3 g