1/1 Photo of Pasta E. Pisella Soup
A light soup that can be made with things in my pantry. It is my daughter's favorite. Came from a magazine 15 years ago. I am getting old. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta and drain.
- 2In a saucepan heat oil and add garlic until golden about 5 minutes.
- 3Add chicken broth, basil and tomatoes with their juice and 1/2 cup water heat to boiling simmer for 5 minutes.
- 4Add peas and pasta and heat through.
- 5Serve with grated Parmesan on top.
- 6Serve with Garlic Bread if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta E. Pisella Soup
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.2
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 590.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 12.1 g