Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
I found this recipe off the internet. I love it.
Make and share this Pasta e Fagioli recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup carrot, juliened
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans, with liquid
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, with liquid
- 1 (32 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 lb ditali pasta (cooked)
- Saute beef in large pot until beef starts to brown.
- Drain grease and add onions, carrots, tomatoes,garlic, and celery and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add rest of ingredients and simmer for 1 hour.
- Add pasta and bring back to a simmer for about 5 minutes.