1/2 Photos of Pasta E Ceci Eating With the Sopranos!
We love Pancetta and pasta, so when I see a recipe with some of my favorite ingredients, I jump. This is a great and easy dish from "Cooking with the Soprano's."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large pot, cook pancetta in oil over medium heat until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- 2Add garlic and crushed red pepper and cook until garlic is golden.
- 3Add chickpeas, tomatoes and parsley, bring to a simmer, and cook 15 minutes.
- 4Crush some of the chickpeas with the back of a spoon.
- 5Add 4 cups water to pot and bring to a simmer. Add pasta and salt to taste. Cook, stirring frequently, until pasta is al dente, tender yet still firm to the bite.
- 6Add more water if necessary to prevent pasta from sticking to bottom of pot.
- 7The consistency should be just loose enough to require eating with a spoon.
- 8Let cool slightly before serving. Serve with coarsely ground black pepper.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta E Ceci Eating With the Sopranos!
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 625.8
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 837.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 19.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: