Recipe by Dib's
A nice change from white pasta. I've added the rest time to the prep time.
Top Review by spatchcock
Di, this is a winning recipe! I made this yesterday to serve with Dancer's Healthy MArinara Sauce and some fried calamari. I used my Kitchenaid Mixer's linguini attachment and this was a really terrific treat. I allowed the noodles to dry a bit as I prepared everything else and they boiled up really well. They also absorbed the sauce REALLY well and I just had a bit of the leftovers and the pasta is even better today. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for posting this!!!
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large glass bowl and with a wooden spoon mix together the flours and salt.
- Make a well.
- Whisk together the eggs and water, and pour into the well and begin to mix well until a ball is formed.
- Turn out onto a floured board and knead for 20 turns.
- Wrap in waxed paper and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Cut to manageable shape and follow directions for a manual pasta machine or roll out to desired thickness and cut to desired shape.