Recipe by Diana Adcock
You really cant taste the spinach but it's goodness is loaded in this pasta-easy to get past the kids! I've put the resting time in with the prep time below.
Top Review by snickels
very good! i made it by blanching fresh spinach. i halved the recipe and it ended up making about 25 ravioli. i made it with a food processor by just throwing in the spinach and egg first and then adding the rest until it came together. i stuffed it with spinach and cheese and topped with alfredo sauce.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed,drained and squeezed as dry as humanly possible
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄2-3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salad oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Take your spinach and either chop it to almost nothing or put in a blender/processor and whirl to fine-squeeze again.
- In a large glass bowl add spinach, eggs, salt and oil.
- Mix well.
- Slowly fork in flour-mix well.
- Turn onto a floured board or counter and kneed to a smooth ball, around 10 minutes.
- Wrap in waxed paper and let rest for 30 minutes.
- At this point follow your pasta maker's instructions for rolling (manual machine) or flour your counter, cut dough to manageable pieces and roll to desired thickness and cut to desired shape.