1 hr 3 mins
You really cant taste the spinach but it's goodness is loaded in this pasta-easy to get past the kids! I've put the resting time in with the prep time below.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take your spinach and either chop it to almost nothing or put in a blender/processor and whirl to fine-squeeze again.
- 2In a large glass bowl add spinach, eggs, salt and oil.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Slowly fork in flour-mix well.
- 5Turn onto a floured board or counter and kneed to a smooth ball, around 10 minutes.
- 6Wrap in waxed paper and let rest for 30 minutes.
- 7At this point follow your pasta maker's instructions for rolling (manual machine) or flour your counter, cut dough to manageable pieces and roll to desired thickness and cut to desired shape.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Dough #2, Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (734 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1421.1
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 2703.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 252.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.1 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 57.1 g