- 2 1⁄4-2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large glass or plastic bowl combine 1 cup flour and remaining ingredients.
- With a mixer on low speed beat 2 minutes, scraping the bowl.
- You can do this part by hand.
- With a wooden spoon stir in enough additional flour to make a soft dough.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface, knead until smooth and elastic, about 10 minutes.
- cover dough and let rest 30 minutes.
- Follow pasta machine instructions at this point, or lightly flour your counter and rolling pin, cut dough down to manageable size and roll, turn, roll, turn until desired thickness.
- Cut to desired shape.