Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy fridge emptying meal - add any fresh or frozen veg that you like! sausage can also be substituted with chicken, shrimp or tofu.
- Sausages should be smoked or cooked, otherwise they go in first.
- Add the olive oil and onions to a medium hot pan, sauteing until they start to brown. At this point, add the mushrooms.
- Cook until the mushrooms start to brown and release their liquid.
- Add sausage, zucchini, red pepper and tomato.
- Salt and pepper to taste, then add white wine, let simmer and turn down the heat.
- Add cooked pasta and oregano.