Top Review by flower7
This was...interesting. I can't say I'd make it again, but I enjoyed trying something new. The only thing I did different was using panko breadcrumbs instead of fresh. Thanks for sharing!
[Made for Pick-A-Chef Orphanage Fall 2012]
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 3 1⁄2 cups water
- 6 ounces fine egg noodles, Uncooked
- 2 tablespoons parsley, Finely Chopped
- parmesan cheese, Grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium skillet, heat oil and cook garlic with bread crumbs over medium heat, stirring constantly, until garlic and bread crumbs are golden.
- Stir in pepper; set aside.
- In large saucepan, thoroughly blend golden onion recipe soup mix with water.
- Bring to a boil, then stir in uncooked noodles.
- Simmer uncovered stirring frequently, 7 minutes or until noodles are tender. (DO NOT DRAIN!) remove from heat, then toss with bread crumb mixture and parsley.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.