- 2 cups pasta, your choice (medium shells or large bow tie's)
- 1 1⁄4 cups crabmeat (Imitation or canned)
- 2 stalks celery or 1 fennel bulb
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 3 green onions
- 1⁄4 lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill (chopped) or 1 tablespoon dried dill
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook your pasta according to box.
- To the bowl of chilled pasta,add the thinnley sliced bell peppers, chopped green onions, diced celery or fennel (sliced thinnley with a mandeline), lemon juice,salt and pepper to taste.Mix. Combine the yogurt, mayo and dill together, add to the salad, mix well. Then add the crab meat (if imitation crab pull apart into pieces) and fresh parsley, toss to coat crab.
- Garnish with sprinkle of paprika.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.