Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Sue's daughter Pam. Can put in two casseroles and freeze one.
- 453.59 g noodles, spiral
- 1 onion, chopped
- 226.79 g mushroom, sliced
- 118.29 ml green pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 118.29 ml butter
- 453.59 g imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 9.85 ml salt
- 2.46 ml basil
- 354.88 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook pasta , drain.
- In skillet saute onion, mushrooms, green pepper, and garlic in butter until crisp.
- Add cooked pasta.
- Stir in crab meat, sour cream, salt, and basil.
- Put in casserole; top with cheese. Can put in two casseroles and freeze one.
- Bake covered at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 10 minutes.