Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Sue's daughter Pam. Can put in two casseroles and freeze one.
Make and share this Pasta Crab Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta , drain.
- In skillet saute onion, mushrooms, green pepper, and garlic in butter until crisp.
- Add cooked pasta.
- Stir in crab meat, sour cream, salt, and basil.
- Put in casserole; top with cheese. Can put in two casseroles and freeze one.
- Bake covered at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 10 minutes.