1/1 Photo of Pasta Crab Casserole
Dienia B.'s Note:
From Sue's daughter Pam. Can put in two casseroles and freeze one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta , drain.
- 2In skillet saute onion, mushrooms, green pepper, and garlic in butter until crisp.
- 3Add cooked pasta.
- 4Stir in crab meat, sour cream, salt, and basil.
- 5Put in casserole; top with cheese. Can put in two casseroles and freeze one.
- 6Bake covered at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
- 7Uncover and bake for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Crab Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.8
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 95.5 mg
- Sodium 1052.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 15.3 g