Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 ounces rigatoni pasta, cooked according to directions
- 3⁄4 cup frozen corn
- 3⁄4 cup kidney bean, cooked (I used canned beans)
- 1⁄2 cup spaghetti sauce (or more)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- to taste salt (my beans were saltless, so I added a pinch) (optional)
- to taste pepper (optional)
- After the pasta has cooked, add all the other ingredients in a small saucepan and cook until everything is thoroughly heated through.
- When done, add the pasta and mix well.
Throw in some mild Pace picante salsa. Canned corn works just fine. Very good comfort food on a cold winter's eve in front of the fireplace.