- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup finely diced onion
- 3⁄4 cupchopped walnuts (or more)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- dried red chili pepper flakes
- 1⁄3 lb linguine
- grated parmesan cheese, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare linguini according to package directions.
- Keep warm.
- Sautee garlic, onion, in oil until onion is translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients except cheese, and sautee 2 or 3 minutes.
- Toss with linguini, plate up, and garnish with the cheese.
- Top off your wine glass and eat, enjoy!