Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a family favorite.
Make and share this Pasta Con Broccoli recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of broccoli soup
- 1 quart half-and-half
- 1 cup butter
- 1 -2 tablespoon garlic
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli (2 can be used)
- 1 lb shell noodles
- In a large pot place all the soups, half and half, butter, garlic and parmesan cheese. Mix well let heat up over medium heat a until warm. Mix in frozen broccoli and simmer until broccoli is tendered.
- Cook as directed on box. When noodles are done mixed in the noodles with the sauce and serve.
I tried it and loved it. I also lightly breaded and fried some chicken breast to go on top...It was sooo good!
I brought this to a potluck recently and was told that it was a favorite. After I made it, I transferred it to a crock pot and it worked great! I had previously had a recipe for pasta con broccoli, but you were to bake it. This recipe looked interesting and actually was much better than my old recipe. I definitely recommend this!