Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a light, fulfilling pasta salad - very good, fairly addictive!!
Make and share this Pasta Club Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cook chicken and set aside.
- Cook bacon to a crisp, let cool then crumble.
- Boil pasta, drain and rinse in cold water.
- mix mayonnaise, vinegar& lemon juice.
- Stir into pasta.
- Add chicken& bacon.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours for flavors to mix.
- Serve over lettuce and tomato.
- Top with shredded swiss cheese, salt& pepper to taste.