Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A pasta dish with a distinctly Italian flavor
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta (cooked)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 3 ounces fat-free cheddar cheese
- 16 Ritz crackers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 pinches fresh ground red pepper
- 4 slices fat-free American cheese
- fat-free margarine, spray
- Cook angel hair pasta according to directions on package.
- Mix in two cans of 98% fat free cream of chicken soup, stir til blended.
- Spray casserole dish with fat free margarine, place one half of pasta/cream of chicken blend in the bottom of the dish.
- Cover this layer with the fat free cheddar cheese, and then crumble 8 of the Ritz crackers over this layer of cheese, spray a light coat of fat free margarine over the layer of crackers. On top of this, layer the rest of the pasta, and sprinkle over the top with the Italian Seasoning, fresh ground red pepper, and oregano, then the remaining 8 crumbled Ritz crackers. Spray another light coat of the fat free margarine and cover with the four slices of fat free American cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 30 minutes for a quick and easy very tasty main course.