Recipe by M&Mers
This is a neat cross between a pasta dish and a chili dish. Kids love it. Great if you need a quick, delicious weekday meal.
Top Review by Evie*
Delicious quick and easy. Ok so I'm a chicken and only used 1 tsp of chili powder but it was just the right amount of 'hot' for my family. I used fresh fettucine pasta and other than the smaller amount of chili powder followed the recipe to a T. Thanks for posting.
- 190 g packages medium egg noodles
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (540 ml) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (796 ml) can whole tomatoes
- 1 (398 ml) can tomato sauce
- 1 (398 ml) can canned corn niblets, drained
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- When cooked, drain and return to pot to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in large frying pan brown beef with onion.
- Drain fat.
- Add next 8 ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Toss meat mixture with hot noodles and serve topped with shredded cheddar cheese.