Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very good church recipe. If you want to make something different than the usual try this. It is a delicious combination of pasta, chicken, fruit and nuts coated in a complementary sauce. Salty sweet taste. Serves 25 but can be halved. Very easy to make.
- 2 lbs cooked multicolored pasta
- 6 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 (10 ounce) can cashews
- 2 red apples, cubed with skin on
- 2 yellow apples, cubed with skin on
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2 cups celery
- 2 cups red grapes
- 2 cups green grapes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (16 ounce) jar coleslaw dressing
- Soak apples in pineapple tidbits before mixing.
- Throw everything together.