Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recreation of one of my favorite dishes at a local brewpub.
Make and share this Pasta: Chicken, Mushrooms and Pesto recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions in plenty of boiling, salted water. Drain and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, cook the mushrooms over medium high heat in a dry skillet, until they have given off liquid, and it evaporates.
- Add the pine nuts and cook until they are toasted.
- Cut the chicken into small cubes (this works better if it is just slightly frozen. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Add the olive oil to the skillet, and then cooking the chicken until no longer pink.
- Add the mixture from the skillet, and the pesto, to the pasta in the pot, and toss well.
- Add the diced tomato just before serving.