Recipe by WendyMaq
I happened upon this recipe on the web while searching for dishes using leftover ham. Because of the creamy texture, I like to use a pasta with lines to get as much of it as possible! Personally, I would add peas, but they're not allowed in the house. So I accompany this with a large leafy salad. Very quick, very easy.
Top Review by Mama Jenju
I made this for dinner tonight and it was a huge success with the kids! I used country ham and it turned out really great. My husband and I really liked it too although next time, I think I will add white wine for a little more flavor. A caesar salad and french bread made this an easy, delicious, filling weekday meal. Thanks for sharing!
- 12 ounces of your favorite pasta (cooked)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 4 1⁄2 ounces canned mushrooms (drained)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (cubed)
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked ham (cubed)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese