Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A creamy, low fat pasta that quick and super easy to make.
- 500 g dry fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 6 spring onions, chopped
- 375 ml evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (fresh tastes best)
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- black pepper
- Cook pasta according to packet directions in salted water.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry garlic and bacon until golden.
- Add onion and cook 1 minute.
- Whisk milk and eggs together.
- Stir through drained pasta for 1 minute over low heat.
- Stir through bacon mix, cheese and parsley.
- Season with pepper.
how do you count this as low fat with 46 grams of fat per serving? sounds ABSOUTLY delish but not low fat or calorie friendly...