From The American Diabetes Assn. Tip: If you don't cook cabbage very often, you might want to reconsider. Stir-frying cabbage with pasta and onions makes a great accompaniment to grilled or broiled meat. Also, don't forget all the health benefits of cabbage!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain.
- 2Add oil to a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat. Add onion to pan and cook for 3-5 minutes or until onion is translucent.
- 3Add cabbage to pan and stir-fry for 10 minutes or until cabbage is softened and beginning to brown. Add salt and pepper.
- 4Add cooked pasta to pan and toss with cabbage mixture; saute 3 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Cabbage Stir-Fry , Low Cal, Low Fat
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.5
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 64.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g