Recipe by Lastar Wellness
This is so easy but yummy. Not too much to say about it except that it tastes good. You can add some cooked chicken and it will make a whole meal or you can use it as a side-dish. Either way it is tasty.
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 lb frozen broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 dash salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 lb cooked pasta (spaghetti or liguini)
- parmesan cheese
- leftover cooked chicken, cut up (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the olive oil in a large skillet & heat.
- Add the minced garlic & cook slightly (do not brown the garlic).
- Add the frozen brccoli & cook about 8 minutes stirring occasionally, adding a little water now & then to make steam so that the brccoli cooks.
- If you are adding checken, add it now.
- Add butter, salt, pepper, and the cooked pasta.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese at the table.