Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is so easy but yummy. Not too much to say about it except that it tastes good. You can add some cooked chicken and it will make a whole meal or you can use it as a side-dish. Either way it is tasty.
- Put the olive oil in a large skillet & heat.
- Add the minced garlic & cook slightly (do not brown the garlic).
- Add the frozen brccoli & cook about 8 minutes stirring occasionally, adding a little water now & then to make steam so that the brccoli cooks.
- If you are adding checken, add it now.
- Add butter, salt, pepper, and the cooked pasta.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese at the table.