Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick dinner for a busy night, or to use up left over pasta. Another back of the package recipe from Kraft.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (30 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 5 cups cooked pasta (you pick)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet; drain.
- Stir in the spagetti sauce, parmesan cheese and pasta.
- Spoon into 9 X 13 baking dish.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375 F for 20 minutes.
This was good and very easy to make. I think it could use some onions, garlic and pepper but it was good as written. We all enjoyed this.
This went together in no time at all and is one of those recipes I'll keep on my "quick meals" list. For the sauce, I used Hunt's Zesty Spaghetti Sauce. Next time I make this, I plan on using Italian sausage in place of the ground beef just to see how it turns out.
Good flavor, easy to prepare. Have also used shredded co-jack cheese, which turned out okay.