Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy meal for the weekday.
Make and share this Pasta Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat large frying pan; fry ground beef with onion and garlic until cooked.
- Add soup, tomato paste, ketchup and oregano and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta and drain.
- Stir pasta into beef mixture and combine thoroughly; pour into greased 8x8 inch pan.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 30 minutes.
This pasta dish is so yummy. My son had this for lunch and he liked it so much. I used cheddar cheese. Thanks Jen :) Made for PAC Fall 2012