Hot salad. Also nice cold the next day if you have leftovers.
Make and share this Pasta, Bacon & Spinach Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Coat a large fry pan with cooking spray.
- Heat and add the bacon, garlic and shallots.
- Cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes.
- To the pan, add the pasta spinach and cook until the spinach is just wilted.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the cheese and dressing.
- Serve garnished with the lemon wedges if desired.
- This is good for lunch cold as well if you have leftovers.