Hot salad. Also nice cold the next day if you have leftovers.
Make and share this Pasta, Bacon & Spinach Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Coat a large fry pan with cooking spray.
- Heat and add the bacon, garlic and shallots.
- Cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes.
- To the pan, add the pasta spinach and cook until the spinach is just wilted.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the cheese and dressing.
- Serve garnished with the lemon wedges if desired.
- This is good for lunch cold as well if you have leftovers.
Excellent one dish meal. Used 2 cloves garlic and tsp red pepper flakes. The cheese I used was smoked gouda and added a bit of the pasta water which kept it moist. Great way to use ingredients you already have.
Great recipe! I had to keep pushing my husband out of the kitchen because he kept coming back for "one more sample". I used a blend of asiago and parm cheese along with Ken's Ceaser dressing. I also used Hormel real bacon bits because I didn't have time to cook the bacon up. Will definitely be adding this to my summer BBQ rotation.
Nice recipe I will make again as it comes together so quickly! I used the lemon (YUM, always!), as well as using shredded asagio/romano/parm blend for the cheese I used Girard's light Caesar dressing. *Made for Sept. 2009 Aussie Swap Tag*