1/1 Photo of Pasta, Bacon & Spinach Salad
Hot salad. Also nice cold the next day if you have leftovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat a large fry pan with cooking spray.
- 2Heat and add the bacon, garlic and shallots.
- 3Cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes.
- 4To the pan, add the pasta spinach and cook until the spinach is just wilted.
- 5Remove from the heat.
- 6Stir in the cheese and dressing.
- 7Serve garnished with the lemon wedges if desired.
- 8This is good for lunch cold as well if you have leftovers.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta, Bacon & Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 548.9
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 35.0 mg
- Sodium 530.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 13.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: