Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was in the back of a canned salmon label. It turned out so good that I wanted to save it for future reference.
- 1 (6 ounce) can smoked salmon (save the juice)
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 10 ounces pasta (2 servings, precooked)
- 1 cup cream
- 1⁄2 cup cheese (grated)
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch salt (the cheese is already pretty salty)
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- Heat oil on frying pan and sauté onion.
- Add capers and salmon juice.
- Bring fire to a minimum and add the salmon.
- Mix thoroughly and put mixture on a baking pan.
- Add precooked pasta over the salmon mix.
- On a blender put cream, eggs, half the grated cheese, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Blend.
- Cover pasta with this mixture and sprinkle the rest of the grated cheese.
- Put in preheated oven for a few minutes until cheese start to brown.
- Serve hot.