Recipe by KlynnPadilla
Pasta in 'angry' sauce - yummy! My favorite type of pasta sauce. Can easily adjust spices to your liking.
Top Review by Chef Kirsten (#1!)
Delicious! I skipped the canned tomatoes since I actually hate tomatoes (haha, love pasta sauce but I hate chunks of them!). This recipe was, believe it or not, the first time I made pasta sauce at home instead of buying it in a jar, and I will definitely be doing it this way from now on! Very flavorful and versatile. Thank you for posting!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole canned tomatoes
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1 lb pasta, of your choice
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.Cook pasta in boiling water until just al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add garlic and red pepper flakes; cook until fragrant. Add remaining ingredients except pasta; simmer about 10 minutes.
- Drain pasta;add to sauce and cook, stirring, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and serve.