Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Serve this as a flavorful side dish, or with some sauce and bread as a light mela
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 zucchini, halved and thinly sliced
- 6 tomatoes, cubed
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- chopped parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Place zucchini in colander, and drain pasta over zucchini.
- Toss with other ingredients and top with parsley.
Good quick pasta dish worth making. Great if you have no time but you want something homemade and healthy.