Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Vegetarians this could be your next favorite pasta dish!
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons instant beef bouillon
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups zucchini
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- Cook fetuccini according to package directions and drain keep warm.
- In large skillet, cook onion, garlic, Italian seasoning in oil till tender.
- Add water, bouillon and vegetables.
- Cover and simmer 5 to 7 minutes until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Toss with hot fetuccini.
- Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Where's the flavor? Very bland...:(
I try to prepare a meatless dinner once a week and discovered your recipe. I had all the ingredients except zucchini (I used thinly sliced carrots instead) and added a small pich of crushed chilies for some heat. DH remarked "Very Tasty" . I will make again and use the Zucchini which I usually have on hand. Easy, fast, and Very Tasty. Thanks for posting.
Simple and delicious! Easily prepared exactly as written and we gobbled it up! The overall flavor was mild to us, but very satisfying! I wouldn't change a thing and will be making this again and again! Thank you for a great recipe KGCOOK! :)