Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Another fast meal for a busy night
- 709.77 ml uncooked corkscrew macaroni
- 283.49 g can chicken broth
- 414.03 ml water
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 236.59 ml milk
- 2 (680.38 g) can tuna, drained
- 354.88 ml cheddar cheese
- 59.14 ml breadcrumbs
- 44.37 ml butter
- cook Pasta in water and broth in a heavy skillet untill just tender.
- Do Not Drain add soup, milk and tuna.
- and mix well.
- sprinkle cheese on top.
- mix bread crumbs and butter and put on top heat through.
We really enjoyed this dish! I substituted chicken breast for the tuna. Used cream instead of milk. Very delicious!
As written this was just OK for us. I did make some changes to make it better. I used all chicken broth and no water. I didn't add the milk as there seemed to be way too much liquid. I also added a lot of pepper and salt as we didn't think it had any taste.
i might have done something wrong but this was gross. it had no flavor. my husband liked it but i didn't.