Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Another fast meal for a busy night
- 3 cups uncooked corkscrew macaroni
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 (12 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter
- cook Pasta in water and broth in a heavy skillet untill just tender.
- Do Not Drain add soup, milk and tuna.
- and mix well.
- sprinkle cheese on top.
- mix bread crumbs and butter and put on top heat through.
We really enjoyed this dish! I substituted chicken breast for the tuna. Used cream instead of milk. Very delicious!
As written this was just OK for us. I did make some changes to make it better. I used all chicken broth and no water. I didn't add the milk as there seemed to be way too much liquid. I also added a lot of pepper and salt as we didn't think it had any taste.
i might have done something wrong but this was gross. it had no flavor. my husband liked it but i didn't.