Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy and the kids love it. You can also use chicken instead of shrimp. Add a salad and you've got filling meal.
- 226.79 g bag frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- 226.79 g package angel hair pasta, cooked
- 453.59 g jar alfredo sauce (I've used Ragu)
- 118.29 ml pesto sauce
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 473.18 ml fresh broccoli florets
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Steam the broccoli.
- Combine all ingredients except the parmesan cheese and heat on low.
- Top w/parmesan cheese and serv.
My Dh Chose to make this dish for us all to eat tonight. What a great meal. The next time we will try using chicken and adding more broccoli to this. I chose this for pic a chef 2006. Excellant!