Recipe by Madson7
Easy and the kids love it. You can also use chicken instead of shrimp. Add a salad and you've got filling meal.
Top Review by BLUE ROSE
My Dh Chose to make this dish for us all to eat tonight. What a great meal. The next time we will try using chicken and adding more broccoli to this. I chose this for pic a chef 2006. Excellant!
- 1 (8 ounce) bag frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce (I've used Ragu)
- 1⁄2 cup pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- red pepper flakes (optional)