Recipe by JessLovesToCook
This is a quick, delicious one skillet meal I developed out of what I had on-hand one night. It's kind of like an Italian mac n cheese.
- 226.79 g medium pasta shell
- 5 link Italian sausage, cut into bite size pieces (I used chicken mozzarella sausage from Sam's Club)
- 946.36 ml fresh spinach (I imagine frozen would work just as well too)
- 411.06 g can diced tomatoes
- 118.29 ml rose wine (or whatever you prefer)
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 236.59 ml Italian cheese blend
- 14.79 ml dried basil
- 14.79 ml garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, brown sausage over medium-high heat in a large skillet with garlic and basil. Add spinach and stir until wilted. Pour wine into skillet and deglaze pan. Add tomatoes, and continue cooking until mixture starts to boil again. Turn heat to medium-low and add cream cheese. Stir until all cream cheese is melted and add Italian cheese. Drain pasta and add to skillet. Serve immediately.