This came from a frugal cooking website! It is so simple and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until done, about 9 minutes.
- 2Drain but reserve a bit of the water in case the pasta is too dry at the end.
- 3Mix the pasta with the margarine and ricotta.
- 4If it's too dry, add a bit of the hot pasta water to moisten.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta and Ricotta Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.5
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 85.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 11.3 g